If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. Rim strips and valves not included.
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. This is enough sealant for one tire.
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Tubeless aluminum Presta valves with a large o-ring for an air tight seal - Features a removal core for installing sealant - Anodized red - Sold in pairs
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
Roval rim-specific tubeless valves are designed to match rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves. - Constructed of lightweight aluminum - Removable valve core - Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models: - MY15 Control Carbon/Alloy = red rim shaped seal - MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal - MY15 Traverse SL/Alloy = black O-ring seal - MY18 Control SL = black O-ring seal and 50mm valve length
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Adhesive backed cotton cloth tape - Guards against tube punctures - 2 meters long to fit most rim sizes - Two rolls Per Pack
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
$31.99 - $33.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
$18.99 - $25.99
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Challenge's Valve Extenders screw onto the end of Presta valves to make the valves 42mm longer so that the valves will protrude through wheels with tall rims far enough to be able to attach your pump and inflate the tires. You get two extenders and a wrench for them.
- 45NRTH aluminum carbide concave replacement studs - Quantity: 25
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount of this liquid sealant in your road, mountain, and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures.
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
Tubeless set up should be a "set it and forget it" affair. So why are there so many tubeless valves out there with weak construction and poor design? SPANK's tubeless valves are constructed of durable brass material, and a tapered round rubber base which fits a wide range of rim designs. Extra long shafts accommodate even the deepest well rims and most troublesome of pumps. Sealed removeable valve cores for sealant injection, make set up or topping up a breeze. - Material: Brass shaft, rubber plug - Weight (g): ±18/set - Length (mm): 40 shaft (55 total length) - Features: 2 pcs per set, removable valve core for sealant injection
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
Page 1 of 3 Next page