Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$196.99 - $225.99
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
$274.99 - $275.00
On every trail, whether littered with technical descents, grinding climbs, or smooth rolling sections, Specialized's Command Post BlackLite lets you attack. It controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are three positions to choose from: up for climbing; down for jumping and steep descents; and a middle height when you need to pedal, but you want extra maneuverability too. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable.
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
$131.99 - $134.99
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
$40.99 - $41.99
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
The Specialized Command Post WU uses a unique mechanism to tilt the saddle nose up as the post moves through its travel, resulting in 150 millimeters of effective drop that increases the effective post travel. Meanwhile, it ensures that you get the proper body position with the saddle in a dropped position. This increased effective drop, along with the 14 distinct height options that come with our Cruiser Control technology, makes for a more enjoyable ride, whether you're climbing or descending. - Unique "WU" mechanism tilts the saddle 14 degrees nose up, allowing for longer effective saddle drop. - Mechanical locking Cruiser Control technology has 14 distinct positions. - Lightweight aluminum micro adjustable head. - Dual-keyway system eliminates saddle wiggle. - Triple-lip wiper prevents dirt and water contamination . - 34.9mm seatpost diameter. - 150mm effective drop.
$45.99 - $46.99
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
- 3D forged one piece shaft and clamp base with robust cradle and top clamp - Length: 400mm - Turned CNC finish with a degree of texture for a positive clamp grip - Tough 6mm hardware, 0.5" clamp offset - 280g (27.2mm)
$61.99 - $63.99
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
$327.99 - $373.99
Ritchey's one-bolt Superlogic Carbon is one of the lightest, toughest seatpost designs in the world. - Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibiliy for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - Available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 & 400mm lengths - 25mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - 148g (27.2/300)
- Aluminum dropper post with alloy trigger/clamp and cable junction cap - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing, locates housing stop below the center collar - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
On every trail, whether littered with technical descents, grinding climbs, or smooth rolling sections, Specialized's Command Post IR lets you get that saddle down and out of the way and attack! With hidden internal cable routing, it controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are three positions to choose from: up for climbing; down for jumping and steep descents; and a middle height when you need to pedal, but you want a lower center of gravity and extra maneuverability too. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable and housing.
Light and stiff, Specialized's S-Works SL Carbon 2-Bolt Seatpost is the perfect complement to your thoroughbred racing steed. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for a premium blend of ultra lightness, outstanding power transfer and vibration damping. And, its 2-bolt clamp with carbon cradle holds fast and makes seat adjustments easy.
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
Shave even more grams off your lightweight rocket with Ritchey's WCS Carbon 1-Bolt Seatpost. It's made of high-modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Plus, Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, allowing you to cut weight even further! And, that single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
On leg-burning climbs, crazy fast descents and rolling technical terrain, RockShox's Reverb dropper post enables you to attack the trails like never before. Just hit the hydraulic remote lever for 100–125mm of infinitely adjustable up-and-down saddle movement without ever slowing down! The return speed is easily adjustable by turning a dial on the remote while the triple-lipped sealing system and sealed hydraulic hose keep dirt out for clean, consistent operation. There's also an included collar that limits travel to a preferred height setting. So go ahead and drop your seat a couple of inches for that 30-foot technical section, raise it for that long climb then lower it all the way and get back for that steep descent, without losing your flow.
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7. - Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter - UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's RAD and TaperWall technology distributes stress along the length of the post so it's insanely strong as well.
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
$81.99 - $85.99
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
- Gravity-approved butted unidirectional carbon mast with black on black graphics - Uses the same two-bolt seat clamp found on the LEV, featuring titanium bolts - 188g (30.9mm)
$18.99 - $22.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
Specialized's Shiv Carbon Seatpost is crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for a premium blend of ultra lightness, outstanding power transfer and vibration damping. And, its single-bolt clamp holds fast and makes seat adjustments easy. The Shiv Carbon Seatpost only fits Specialized Shiv bicycles.
$299.00 - $358.99
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 520g (Weight based on 340mm post length, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300 hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero offset , remote: adjustable return speed at the handlebar, discrete or Match Maker X, left or right
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
$84.99 - $85.99
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
Page 1 of 5 Next page