Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Origin-8's 1-1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 10mm width. You get a bag of 20 spacers.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
- Steel star nuts for anchoring headset compression in steel or alloy steerer tubes
$5.99 - $23.99
- Machined aluminum spacers for tuning stem height - Black spacers with white FSA graphic - 5mm and 10mm Spacers are sold individually - 1-1/8" Spacer Kit includes: (3) 3mm, (4) 5mm, (3) 10mm, (2) 20mm
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$7.45 - $12.59
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$7.45 - $8.79
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$7.49 - $13.49
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Crown races for servicing cane creek headsets and Aheadsets
$9.00 - $14.99
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
- Technical Description: Top cap for AngleSet headset - Material: Aluminum
$10.49 - $20.49
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
Origin-8's Low-Profile Ahead Cap is a sleek option for your a 1 1/8-inch fork/headset. It includes the bolt and star nut.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt, cap and star nut - Bolt is hollow for cable pass-through
$12.99 - $21.49
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4, EC30/26
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
$13.49 - $14.99
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
$14.39 - $29.12 $35.95 Up to 60% Off
- Separate top and bottom headset assemblies to fit a variety of common applications, including ZS (Zero Stack) and EC (traditional, External Cup) - Precision machined aluminum cups with premium grade bearings - Top assemblies include star nut/top cap, while bottom assemblies include crown race
- Machined aluminum spacers with weight reducing splines, 30% lighter than standard
$14.99 - $24.49
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
$15.49 - $16.49
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
$17.00 - $20.99
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
Page 1 of 8 Next page