$677.99 - $739.99
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
$9.99 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
Race Face steel crank bolt/puller for 2008 and earlier Evolve XC cranks.
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric , 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
$70.99 - $71.99
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
$131.99 - $151.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms - Accuracy: 1.5% - Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD - Q-Factor: 145mm - Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology - Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time - Weight: 578/559 grams (130/110 BCD) - Head Unit Compability: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately) - Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. *Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
- Cold forged 6061 aluminum arms/spider with ISIS spline - 9-speed mountain double crankset - 22/36t with a bash guard. Stamped rings with ramps and pins - *ISIS bottom bracket sold separately. 850g - BCD(rings): 64/104mm
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
$463.99 - $478.99
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
$62.99 $79.99 21% Savings
- Track crank, also for use with internal gear hubs such as the Sturmey 3-speed fixed and 2-speed kickback - Forged 6061 aluminum crankarm/spider with square BB taper - Includes CNC machined, black anodized 7075 aluminum chainwheel (46T)
$186.99 - $215.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
$44.99 - $51.99
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt • Crank length: 170mm
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
$229.99 - $247.99
The Race Face Atlas crank is the burliest alloy CINCH offering; designed to excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro, DH and freeride. Featuring the versatile CINCH interface for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms - Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness - Industry standard 30mm spline interface - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - Interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider - Spindle diameter: 30mm - Direct mount chainline: 48.5, 55mm (Flipped) - 2X Cinch spider chainline: 47mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline:50mm - Weight: 690g
SRAM's S300 1.1 single-speed Crankset combines their stiff 7075-aluminum chainring with their lightweight 6061-aluminum forged arms. The high-profile teeth are compatible with 9- and 10-speed chains, and the stout spindle efficiently transfers your power. Plus, GXP bottom bracket cups are included.
TruVativ's Stylo 1.1G is made from race-proven 7050 aluminum for great strength and superb stiffness. The crankarms and GXP spindle keep the weight down and TruVativ's sealed GXP Team bottom bracket gives you durable, smooth action that rolls season after season. Plus, the 1.1G's chainring boasts hard-coat anodizing to increase strength with the longevity you expect from TruVativ.
$352.99 - $399.99
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults - Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability - Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB - Bottom bracket not included
$558.99 - $612.99
Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement the SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR chainrings. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components - Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness - SRAM's stiffest crank ever - Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance - Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw front derailleur - Arm Material: Carbon - Chainring Material: Machined alloy - Weight: 557 grams (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included) - Compatibility: SRAM RED & SRAM Force Yaw Front Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains - Finish: Carbon - Bottom Bracket Compatibility: BB30, PressFit 30
$141.99 - $166.99
- Chainrings Included: Yes - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 42-tooth
$315.99 - $379.99
Whether you ride in ovals or in traffic, SRAM's sleek Omnium Track Crankset provides the stiffness you need to lay down the power. SRAM's proven design is super efficient and the forged aluminum crankarms are impressively strong. Plus, the stout 5mm thick chainring will last for miles.
$594.99 - $598.99
Campagnolo is all about drivetrain evolution, and their Chorus Crankset proves it. The full-carbon cranks and 4-arm spider feature a unified bolt pattern that allows for all three chainring standards. This design incorporates an 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt, but also supports the chainring to increase system rigidity. The crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. The integrated Ultra-Torque spindle joins the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. - Chainring BCD: Campagnolo 146 Asymmetric, Campagnolo 112 Asymmetric
$157.99 - $219.99
SRAM's GX 2x11 Crankset W/All Mountain Chainguard delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-GLIDE chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x11-speed shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-GLIDE puts you in the right gear, right now. • 11-Speed • 6000 series AL • Bottom Bracket compatibility: GXP or BB30 (not included) • X-GLIDE 2x10 shifting technology • Chainrings: 36/24-tooth • Crank lengths: 175mm, 170mm • Color: Black • All Mountain Guard included, but not shown
$102.99 - $118.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
Page 1 of 12 Next page