$1.10 - $17.84
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
$6.33 - $74.99 $74.99 Up To 92% Savings
- AL7075-T6 Full CNC - 40T Or 42T - Includes Spacer & Longer B Tensioner Bolt - Anodized Black/Silver/Red/Purple/Green/Orange/Blue - Laser Logos - Weight 72g
$9.49 - $13.99
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel
$9.49 - $10.99
• One-piece • Steel • 1/8-inch chain compatible
• Fits one-piece cranksets • Steel construction • 44T • 3/32"
$14.95 - $23.99
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
- chrome plated steel for maximum durability
Dimension classic 4-hole cruiser chainwheel, with offset to allow chainline adjustment. - Classic 4-hole cruiser chainwheel - Offset ring allows chainline adjustment - Polished steel - Fits 1-piece crankarms - Requires 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch chains
$17.05 - $40.84 $42.60 - $102.80 Up To 83% Savings
- For use with Shimano XTR M985 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics - Modified shift gates and profiles improve shift performance
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel • Double chain guard • 3/32-inch
$18.25 $45.60 60% Savings
- Solution for those looking for a drag-free chain guide option - Blackguard bolts on in place of inner chainring, use in conjunction with any outer bashring to reduce chaindrop by sandwiching the chain
$18.39 - $134.99 $45.95 - $134.99 Up To 86% Savings
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
• Double-chainring replacement for one-piece crank • Steel • Double chain guard • 3/32-inch
$19.95 - $31.99
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs. - 6mm length - Made in the US out of 7075 Aluminum Alloy - Has hex heads on both the bolt and nut for easy installation - Max torque of 6-7 Nm with light grease on threads only
- Includes: (5) 8.5mm outer bolts, (5) 6mm outer bolts, (5) 5mm inner nuts
$19.99 - $41.49
Origin-8's BMX/SS/Fixie Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with BMX, fixie and track drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
The SRAM X-Sync STEEL 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-SYNC technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11 - Material: Steel - Ring Position/Type: Single - Weight: 110 grams (32t), 96 grams (30t),
• Triple-chainring replacement for one-piece crank • Durable steel construction • Chain guard • 48/38/28-teeth chainrings
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
$20.99 - $21.99
Origin-8's Alloy Blade Chainrings are CNC-machined out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8- and 9-speed drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant silver anodized finish.
Origin-8's Alloy Ramped Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed drivetrain components. They have ramped teeth and are pinned for superior shifting and durability, and feature an attractive and corrosion-resistant black anodized finish.
$22.00 - $166.00
Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Inner Chainrings - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Use With 48T
The SRAM X-Sync Steel 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-Sync technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Compatibility: Compatible with all SRAM 1x cranks, DM 28-tooth ring is not compatible with 30mm cranks that require a 0mm offset ring
$23.00 - $24.99
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$23.49 - $49.49
FSA ATB chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. Available in alloy and steel options.
Shimano XT M770 10-Speed Inner Chainring - Chainring BCD: 64 - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Tooth Count: 24
$23.99 - $24.49
- Anodized aluminum for minimum weight
-Anodized aluminum for minimum weight
$24.49 - $60.99
Dimension Multi Speed Chainrings. - CNC-machined AL-7075 - Has ramps and pins to aid in shifting (not on 74mm BCD inner chainring) - Same BCD as Surly Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, and Troll complete bikes (74mm & 110mm)
Page 1 of 8 Next page