Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Replacement double-sided 4/5mm bit and long 4mm Roubaix/Tarmac bit for Specialized Torque Wrenches.
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
Prestalever is Quicker and Speedier than anything you’ve ever used. Their Patent-Pending Rim Hook with Honeycomb reinforced Box-Section Design is the key to Prestacycle's faster, safer, easy-to-use tool.
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
$3.99 - $5.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Fits all 1/4-inch socket-type torque wrenches for use with the Prestacycle Bicycle Bit Set. Prestacycle's bits cost 1/10 the price of buying socket head sets to meet all the requirements of bicycles. Using bits allows you to perform initial installation with Prestacycle's reversible mini ratchet – then leave the bit inside the job – remove the mini ratchet – and connect your torque wrench onto the bit to finish final tightening.
$4.99 - $34.49
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
$4.99 - $17.99
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Carry Planet Bike's Patch Kit on every ride, even if you have a spare tube. It weighs next to nothing and includes six self-adhesive patches, sand paper and instructions, all in a handy little case.
$4.99 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$4.99 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- For removal of tires from rims - High-strength ABS plastic
$5.49 - $10.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
$5.99 - $12.99
- Nanotechnology for your drivetrain. This nanotechnology provides a cleaner chain that performs well in all types of conditions. - The sub-micron, friction-reducing nanite particles are suspended in a liquid solution that delivers the nanites to the friction points on a chain - The liquid solution evaporates leaving behind lubricating, dust-shielding nanites
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay's SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Page 1 of 39 Next page