- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
- 1 super bright LED per light - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- 1 Super bright LED per light - Easy On/Off - Just push the lens - Weather-tough water-resistant design - Universal rubber bracket - Battery type: CR2032
- 2 super bright LEDs per light - Soft yet durable silicon casing - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- 2 Super bright LED's per light - Easy On/Off - Just push the lens - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
Light your way and be seen with Sigma's Eloy headlight. It has four super bright white LEDs, is visible from the side, and sports a long run time of up to 100 hours. You can choose between steady and flashing modes with a convenient click switch. And, lightning-quick installs are assured thanks to the tool-free Click & Go bracket. Plus, batteries are included.
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
The Button Blinky Safety Set provides a quick way to keep you visible on your next bike ride. Two high output LEDs give you steady and flashing modes with 160° of visibility. These little lights are brilliant, easy to mount and cute as a button! Button Blinky front specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 12 hrs (steady – 15 lm) and up to 40 hrs (flashing - 15 lm) - Provides 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams Button Blinky rear specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 20 hrs (steady – 4 lm) and up to 50 hrs (flashing - 4 lm) - Provide 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
$24.99 - $32.99
Blackburn's minimalist Click light sets are incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 18 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar, seatpost, or bike frame. Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace. - 20-lumen front - 4-lumen rear - Versatile silicone mounting system - Waterproof to IP-65 standard
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of Cateye ORBs for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells per light
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
Looking for a bright, small set of lights you can mount almost anywhere? Planet Bike’s Spok Set is the logical choice. The translucent case offers 220 degrees of visibility. Steady and flashing modes give you up to 100 hours of run time. Rubber mounting straps allow for mounting on handlebars, helmets, and seat posts of all shapes and sizes. These lights are so small they almost disappear in a jersey pocket, so there's no reason not to throw them in before you take off on a warp-speed ride.
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 20 hours for front and 10 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
The White Bat and Red Bat Light Set gives a rider the visibility needed for both front and rear lighting. Both are battery operated and feature simple installation. Front light features a 100 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Front: - 18 hours in High Beam mode - 30 hours in Low Beam mode - 45 hours in Flashing mode Rear light features a 20 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Rear: - 70 hours in Constant mode - 160-250 hours in Flashing mode - Tool-free installation
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Be seen while you ride! Four full color LEDs provide 40 Lumen brightness and 360 degree visibility. Personalize your wheel by choosing your favorite color. The M204 mounts to your spokes and runs for up to 60 hours with 3 AA batteries. It's designed for daily use in all weather conditions. The hub-mounted battery holder keeps your wheel balanced. Monkey Light bike lights provide great front, rear and side visibility. The M204 mounts on the spokes of nearly any bike - Road, City, Cruiser, BMX and more. It also fits most bike trailers, folding bikes and kids bikes with 16" or larger wheels. The M204 is perfect anytime you want to be visible after dark or in the rain. If you've loaded down your ride with a rack, panniers, basket, baby seat or trailer - the M204 keeps you visible from every direction. MonkeyLectric is the world leader in side visibility and wheel lights. Our patented products lead the industry in brightness, durability, quality and function. We design and manufacture our products in California USA. What's included: - Monkey Light M204 Bike Light - - Hub-mounted battery holder - Stainless steel anti-theft strap - Instruction sheet with 21 languages - 2 year warranty Specifications - Fit: bicycle wheels 16" to 29" - Power: 3 x AA batteries (any type) - Battery life: up to 60 hours - Riding speed: up to 40 mph (65 km/h) - Mounting: straps to spokes with vibration-proof mount - Rugged IP67 composite construction designed for daily use in all weather conditions - 40 Lumen brightness - 4 full color LEDs - Made in USA
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
$34.95 - $45.99
Charge, Click, Go Bright And Easy Batteries, what a hassle. This small-but-mighty safety light set is rechargeable, so you’ll never have to change batteries again. Just charge with the micro-USB cable and attach using the handy silicone mounts. Then click once for power, and traffic can see you! - 60 Lumen Front - 20 Lumen Rear - Versatile Silicone Mounting System - Waterproof To IP-65 Standard. - 3 Hour Recharge Time.
Page 1 of 4 Next page